RE: clusters

Hello, Sandy

You just wrote: "...there is a danger in this logic..."   Yeah...  it is...

However, it is only us, anchovies, who have to have some logic.  Usually
(not always, of course) people running projects like this "tooth fairy" one,
don't need any.  Just put a celebrity up-front and everybody behind sings
anti-nuclear mantras as loud as possible.  No need for logic - who needs it
in case like that?

Kind regards
Nick Tsurikov
Eneabba, Western Australia