Re: Re[2]: Dear Edith and Norm....

Mr. Ford, I certainly understand your frustration.   I did not mean to
touch a nerve with you, but I simply wanted to point out that others had
previously presented the logical comparisons to individuals that live in
high background areas, that that particular argument or suggestion bore no
fruit, and until that particular hurdle is jumped, logic is not likely to
prevail.  I do not necessarily criticise Norm for not understanding, but
boy, some sure went to a lot of exhaustive and patient lengths to explain.
I have trained a lot of individuals over the years, and I have learned to
be very patient, but I had to conclude that Norm did not want to believe
what he