Two discussion groups?

---someone wrote---
... when I signed up for RADSAFE ... it was a forum
for Health Physicists to exchange ideas and scientific
information, but it is becoming more and more a
mouthpiece for [people] to vent ..., and it's taking
up an increasing amount of bandwidth and time. I'm
very near the point of unsubscribing to RADSAFE as
it's become primarily a waste of time.
---end quote---

I agree.  We spend too much time arguing and too
little time in technical discussion. Perhaps we need
TWO discussion boards, one technical and the other
political/philosophical.

Stephen G. Frantz, P.E., CHP
Director, Reed College Reactor
3203 SE Woodstock Blvd.