RE: irritated

Judith:

You will not see me attacking you. I appreciated your constructive criticism
and sent an apology privately to Edith should my posting have seemed
arrogant. In fact, I sent her a bunch of information concerning basic
radiation education.  It will be interesting to see if she responds.

However, I am a little concerned that non-professionals are getting on the
listserve.  It really is for the professionals.  I agree that the
non-professionals stimulate some interesting discussions, but too often the
discussions with the non-professionals just go over the same ground. I
rarely get frustrated about that when dealing with the public, but on
Radsafe it frustrates me because I use Radsafe to learn new things.  For
your sake, I'll try to reel in my frustration and just hit the delete key.

Larry Grimm