RE: Two discussion groups?

Steven,

You wrote,

"I agree.  We spend too much time arguing and too
little time in technical discussion. Perhaps we need
TWO discussion boards, one technical and the other
political/philosophical."

That would be nice, but as far as I know the single radsafe we have has not
found a new home and is only being moderated by Melissa out of the goodness
of her heart.

Peter G. Vernig
peter.vernig@med.va.gov