RE: Two discussion groups?

"Ignore the threads that stray" is just the problem. People don't, for
whatever reason. I two am so disgusted at this point I am close to
unsubscribing. And believe me, I use the delete function all the time. But
some of the discussiions lately, especially the Japan bashing is ccompletely
unwarranted and unprofessional and has no place on a listserve with such
lofty goals as this one HAD.

By the way, what is required to host RadSafe? And perhaps we need a
moderator who is very selective on allowing what goes through. Yeah, yeah,
that's censorship but I think we are so far afield most of the time anymore
that this is what it will take for people who are here for "technical"
issues.

My opinion only. Keep the flames.
Sharyn Baker, M.S., M.A.
Instructor/Computer-Based-Training Design
Master's in Environmental Science And Engineering
University of Colorado Health Sciences Center
Department of Facilities Operations
Mailstop A078
4200 E. 9th Avenue
Denver, Colorado 80262