Re: Two discussion groups?

Sorry, folks, but I cannot refrain anymore:

There is an one and only RADSAFE, which was good for many years and it's
still good. Suddenly, some "green" activists get in and their postings
made a lot of us angry and ready to unsubscribe. Maybe we have to learn
to be patient with the non technical guys and explain them (in
particular - using their e-mail) whatever they want to know. Usually
these guys do not want to know anything because they are already set up
and they just monitor the list for sensational. Nothing sensational
shows up, so they feel the need to tease the source of tens of messages
about something they are against. And here we are, responding to them
and creating a useless "polemic" which I have to recognize is upsetting
but it is always the "DELETE" button.

I will not unsubscribe RADSAFE and I am really faithful to it for all
the good ideas that it gave me since I subscribed, and all the good
hints I found in its archives whenever I needed them. I hope that we
will become more tolerant and give the threads the importance they
deserve, with respect to the bandwidth. I know it's easier to hit the
"REPLY" button than to try to get only one recipient...

I'm ready for private discussions about this.

Once again, sorry for interrupting, disturbing, etc,

Cristian S. Nicolau
cnicolau@nbnet.nb.ca

P.S. I know I'm not posting very often, but, should I include a photo of
myself?