Re: response to some postings August 8-9/00

> Maybe, I misinterpret Sandy Perle's remark re. the healthy worker
> effect. But if he implies that this is a fantasy,

Rudi,

Perhaps you did misinterpret my comment. I was simply making
the point that whenever there is data that doesn't support the LNT,
or the fact that exposure to radiation doesn't result in a negative
response, the first action is to resort to the "health worker
syndrome" is the reason, and NOT that it is also plausible that
perhaps there is not the expected negative effects as the
investigator has chosen to be the null hypothesis.

I hope that clarifies what I was thinking.

Regards,