Re: Dear Edith and Norm....

Steve,
    If your looking for licensing requirements on Pu 239/240 you can
find it in 10 CFR 40.13 I believe.  In 40.4 look through the definitions
to see if any of the descriptions match the material you have.  Also,
what state are you in, or rather the suspect Pu 239?  State reg's must
be met first, if it is in an agreement state.  You can also check out 10
CFR 30 and 150.  Nice to see your name appear.  I met you at the HISS
project and was doing the transportation for DEMCO and MHF.  Talk to you
later.   Tell Mark Reid I said hello!

                                                jon rankins