countries, like France and China, stopped soon after (sorry dont\'t have those
exact dates), that Sr-90 levels should fall every year per the rate of decay of
Sr-90. But, starting the in 1980s, Sr-90 levels have not fropped any further and
have in fact increased. You can check all this at www.radiation.org
So, the question is - where is the Sr-90 coming from?

Now you all have made excellent points about the weaknesses of the methodology
of the TFP. Remember, I'm not part of either the Radiation and Public Health
Project or the Star Foundation, the 2 groups supporting the TFP. I do help
collect baby teeth and arrange public meetings for them. I continue to feel that
this project is a good first step in finding out if nuclear plants are indeed
emitting Sr90, and then comparing the teeth data to infant mortality, low infant
birth weights, etc.  A comprehensive study, as suggested in many posts by many
of you, appears to be beyond the financial
or physicial reources of the TFP right now. But a positive result, obtained not
just at a few, but at most of the nuke plants in this country, would then allow
the TFP to request funding, or government participation in, a larger and
comprehensive study, which would include fallout patterns, Sr90 in food, and
many of the suggestions you have made.

I do forward many of your comments to the TFP. What they do with them is out of
my control.

So, look at it this way: if you are right, and your nuke plants are safe, and
even more, if hormesis is good for you, you have nothing to fear from the TFP
collecting and analyzing baby teeth. In fact, help them collect some more so
they can get the 20,000 or so teeth they need from around the country.

But, if the teeth come back with consistent results from around most nuke
plants, that show high levels of Sr90 than can not be explained by fallout and
chernoybl and TMI, then lets take it from there.

peace
norm

Bob Flood wrote:

Coalition for Peace and Justice and the UNPLUG Salem Campaign; 321 Barr Ave.,
Linwood, NJ 08221; 609-601-8537 or 609-601-8583 (8583: fax, answer machine);
norco@bellatlantic.net;  UNPLUG SALEM WEBSITE:  http://www.unplugsalem.org/
COALITION FOR PEACE AND JUSTICE WEBSITE:
http://members.bellatlantic.net/~norco/  ICQ# 54268619; The Coalition for Peace
and Justice is a chapter of Peace Action.
“We have two lives, the one we’re given, and the other one we make” (Mary Chapin
Carpenter)
“Get up, stand up, stand up for your rights...Get up, stand up, don’t give up
the fight!” (Bob Marley)