Re: salem radiation forum 9/8

Bob,

I promise on my mother's grave (wait, she's still alive!). OK - I promise on a
picture of Ralph Nader  ;0)  that if any of you attend either the Salem or
Oyster Creek meetings, both of which I'll be chairing, that you will be treated
civilly and not attacked as a wanton baby-killer-greed-merchant-of-death.

On the other hand, you'll be given as much time as all other members of the
public, and so, you won't be able to dominate either meeting. After all, our
speakers will have travelled long distances to speak, so they would come first.

However, neither Unplug Salem nor Oyster Creek Watch would have any problem with
scheduling a future event in which we present a civil debate or forum between
pro and anti nukers.

We could have such a debate at either Rowan or Stockton College, or some other
site, and have it moderated by a neutral professor or perhaps a League of Women
Voters member. I'm open to suggestions.

Please email me off the list if your are interested in pursuing this futher.

peace
norm

--
Coalition for Peace and Justice and the UNPLUG Salem Campaign; 321 Barr Ave.,
Linwood, NJ 08221; 609-601-8537 or 609-601-8583 (8583: fax, answer machine);