Re: salem radiation forum 9/8

>But his views are easily countered by the well informed
>people on this list.  My impression is that most of the activists are not
>well informed about radioactivity in the environment and its effects.

But that's not the point. A discussion of the scientific merits of the
project or its flaws will never happen. Remember it's THEIR show, and the
infidel who tries to speak in opposition will be subject to their control of
the meeting. Expect to be attacked as a wanton baby-killer who is a shill
for corporate greed. You keep talking about science, they keep talking about
religion. It won't matter if you go there with the best prepared arguments
showing the fallacy of the project; your arguments will never be heard.