Re: salem radiation forum 9/8

Bob Flood stated:

> A discussion of the scientific merits of the
> project or its flaws will never happen.

Absolutely! Why would anyone expect the reaction to be any different
than the acceptance/rejection here on Radsafe?

While I believe any dialogue is good, and believe that those who
favor a certain agenda, should attend meetings of any nature, the
results are predictable. That doesn't mean an attempt shouldn't be
made. Some forums will listen respectfully, and others may not. The
"intruder into their midst" can always get up and walk away if
necessary. But don't give up before the fight. You have no
possibility to win if you never show up.

Sandy Perle					Tel:(714) 545-0100 / (800) 548-5100
Director, Technical				Extension 2306
ICN Worldwide Dosimetry Division		Fax:(714) 668-3149
ICN Biomedicals, Inc.				E-Mail: sandyfl@earthlink.net
ICN Plaza, 3300 Hyland Avenue  		E-Mail: sperle@icnpharm.com
Costa Mesa, CA 92626

Personal Website:  http://www.geocities.com/capecanaveral/1205