Re: Naturally

Jay,
Apology not needed and certainly accepted. Pigs didn't offend me either. I find
humor important, especially in emotionally charged discussions.

And yes, you are right, I am a very nice person. Now please tell my wife that! ;0)

norm

--
Coalition for Peace and Justice and the UNPLUG Salem Campaign; 321 Barr Ave.,
Linwood, NJ 08221; 609-601-8537 or 609-601-8583 (8583: fax, answer machine);