SR/Y-90 Detection using GeLi detector

Some individuals at our site seem to remember reading a report about the detection of Sr/Y-90 using a GeLi detection system.  Does this sound familiar to anyone and if so do you have any data.

As always thanks for your input in advance.  Please respond directly to me at:

BielaD@wv.doe.gov
716-942-4423
716-942-2097 (fax)

Thanks