RE: Tritium Real Time Monitoring

The Triton 111 monitors tritium in real time.  I haven't used on since I
worked at the NTS, but it is a portable (somewhat) instrument.  It sucks air
in through a filter and measures the tritium in the water vapor I believe.
It's been awhile.  I don't remember who makes it.
Terry Harmon
Sr. Health Physics Tech
Kelly Scientific Resources
Phone: (865) 241-0289