Looking for On-Line Resources

I have a unique request that I'm hoping the list can help me with.  I need
to put together a list of radionuclides with atomic numbers 1-83 and
half-lives between 30 and 275 days, organized by half-life with their peak
gamma energies listed as well.

If any one can point me to a worthy resource, I would be extremely grateful.
If you know of such a list that has already been generated that can be
forwarded or downloaded to me, I'll be glad to buy you an adult beverage at
the Cleveland Annual HPS meeting.

Thanks in advance

The thoughts expressed are mine, mine, all mine!
I'm with the government, I'm here to help........
Daren Perrero, Health Physicist
perrero@idns.state.il.us