RE: FAA Inspection

The only mandate they have is to follow -up to make sure carriers abide by
air package security measures.  Hazmat is targeted because the shippers
have objected to having packages interdicted (opened anywhere and then just
left for the carrier to deal with.  The alternative is to inspect at the
shipping location during packaging
Max