I-131 MDA in vivo, Medical isotope uses per annum by isotope

What is a reasonable MDA for I-131 in vivo?  I KNOW that you can detect
lower levels with longer count times and shielding setups, I'm looking for
a reasonable value for a clinical setup (maybe a field setup too).

Does anyone have a value for the number of procedures performed each year
(in US preferably) broken down by isotope?  I can find collective, average
individual, organ doses, etc. per year, but I'm interested in the number of
uses/procedures by various isotopes.  I tried the Society of Nuclear
Medicine webpage, and have contacted them a number of times to no avail.  I
also used the list of NM webpages (and followed likely sounding links) that
Bruce had in HP a few months ago - no luck there either.  It may be a
blonde attack, but it doesn't seem like it should be hard.

Thanks in advance,
Brian Rees
Los Alamos National Laboratory
Health Physics Operations