Re: Junk Physics? More on Blacklight Power

Happened across this on the site, and I think it describes things perfectly.

"Remarkably, Dr. Mills has developed his theory and its energy generation application as an entrepreneur -- without  largesse from the US Government, and without the benediction of the US scientific priesthood. Because his enterprise does not suffer these two impediments, it just might succeed. If so, Mills will be the next Thomas Edison." - Shelby T. Brewer, former Assistant Secretary of Energy (top nuclear official in the Reagan Administration)

Considering that TAV was (IMHO)

a) mostly a huckster, taking credit for work by others
b) not a scientist, (look at his fanatical insistence on DC power transmission)
c) really a tinkerer, (he discovered the "Edison effect," but could think of no earthly use for the first diode vacuum tube.)

I think Brewer's comments describe things well.

Frank R. Borger - Physicist, Gammex RMI
fborger@gammex.com   phn: 608-828-7289 fax: 608-828-7500
I promise you we won't build an airport in Lake Michigan,
if it bothers one resident of the lake!"
 - Daley the elder, (former Mayor of the City of Chicago.)

>>> "Joseph W. Moon" <jwmoon@attglobal.net> August 19, 2000 06:35 >>>
Can anyone refute this work?
<http://www.blacklightpower.com/>