"Typical" radioisotopes in different institutions

Folks,

I am preparing a briefing on radiation safety.  I thought
it might be interesting to present some of the more
common isotopes that are encountered in different
institutions.  I have knowledge of typical industrial,
DOE, and commercial nuclear isotopes, but would like some
input for the following:

1)  University Research

2)  "Full Service" hospital

3)  Genetic Research

It doesn't have to be greatly detailed, I'd just like to
know the principle isotopes / compounds that someone
might routinely encounter in these settings.

Thanks in advance,

Jim Barnes, CHP
Radiation Safety Officer
Rocketdyne/Boeing