Re: A Real Solution

My electric bill in San Diego CA in 1999 was based on 4 cents per kilowatt
hour.  In  Aug., 2000 it is 18 c/Kwh.  So, in 1999, our average electric bill
was $60/mo.  In 2000 it will be at least $180/mo unless the legislature does
something to force the price of electricity lower.  Natural gas was 28 c/therm
in 1999; it is 51 c/therm now, and will probably go higher.  Nowhere else in the
USA is the price of electricity higher, YET.  These high electric prices are
only in San Diego county.  The rest of California will increase in a couple of
years.  Al Tschaeche, antatnsu@pacbell.net