MOX Program

	The MOX program is being criticized as not fulfilling its purpose
of rendering the fuel unusable for nuclear weapons. The Carson Mark report
is quoted as stating that any mix of Pu isotopes may be used to make a
weapon. I know there were excellent postings on this subject-I am sorry to
say I haven't yet found out about going to the archives. But the above
statement would imply in the extreme that a weapon could be made using
pure 240Pu-is that really possible?
	If anyone has the time, could they please enlighten me directly,
unless they feel their comments are beneficial to the community at large.
Thanks,
Bill Prestwich
McMaster University,
Hamilton, Ont.