Re: Question (industrial radiography)

Daniel,

I am not sure what you are looking for but will give some suggestions.
Be aware that you will need the acrobat reader for the pdf documents.

DOE-HDBK-1109-97 - Radiological Safety Training for Radiation-Producing
(X-Ray)
Devices (202 pages) PDF (1299 KB) can be downloaded at:

http://tis.eh.doe.gov/techstds/standard/appframe.html

European Alara Network;
You can download newsletters in pdf format.
Industrial radiography is one of the topics.

http://ean.cepn.asso.fr/index.html

You can find basic training modules for gamma radiography at:

http://www.iaea.org/ns/rasanet/training/index.htm

NUREG-1556: Consolidated Guidance About Materials Licenses:
Program-Specific Guidance About Industrial Radiography Licenses

http://www.nrc.gov/NRC/NUREGS/SR1556/V2/index.html

NUREG-1631 Source Disconnects Resulting from Radiography Drive
Cable Failures

http://www.nrc.gov/NRC/NUREGS/SR1631/index.html

A paper about ALARA in industrial radiography can be found at:

http://www.ndt.net/article/ecndt98/radiat/302/302.htm

If you are looking for specific information I suggest that you contact me
off list.
I will be happy to assist you further.

Paul van Rooijen
AIB-Vinçotte Nederland BV