Cyclotron Activation Products

Dear RADSAFE members:

Can anybody provide me with detailed information concerning the activation
products of a cyclotron, especially those cyclotrons that are used to
produce radiopharmaceuticals for PET (e.g. F-18 etc.).  I am looking for
information on concentrations (i.e. uci/g etc.) in materials such as
concrete, rebar etc.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Send replies
to tmikell@excite.com.

Toli Mikell