Re: Cyclotron Activation Products

     I'd appreciate this type of info, too.

     Mike James
     jamesm@cnsc-ccsn.gc.ca

Subject: Cyclotron Activation Products
Author:  <radsafe@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu> at INTERNET
Date:    2000-08-28 16:45

Dear RADSAFE members:

Can anybody provide me with detailed information concerning the activation
products of a cyclotron, especially those cyclotrons that are used to
produce radiopharmaceuticals for PET (e.g. F-18 etc.).  I am looking for
information on concentrations (i.e. uci/g etc.) in materials such as
concrete, rebar etc.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Send replies
to tmikell@excite.com.

Toli Mikell