Re: Joint Meeting of the Connecticut and New England Chapters of

	Since we have been informed that the mailing list for the CT chapter is
not readily available, and the meeting notice was NOT mailed to CT
chapter members as we thought, we are asking RadSafers in Connecticut to
contact anyone in CT you know who might not know of this meeting, and
suggest they access our web page at http://www.nechps.org for specifics
about the meeting and the location of the Providence Marriott.     Thank
you.

Bob Scott, CHP
Roger Williams Medical Center
Providence, Rhode Island