Re: Joint Meeting of the Connecticut and New England Chapters of

Ninni,

George Anastas is meeting with the NENY Chapter of HPS on the evening of the
6th. Please Fax me a map as to where he is to meet with the Joint Chapter
meeting on the 7th.so I can provide him with good directions.

My fax at the University (RPI) is (518) 276 4832.

Directions would also be helpful and where the meeting is to be held.

His wife Lila will be with him and he is coming to the Albany, NY area from a
meeting in Syracuse on the 5th.  A busy schedule?

Bob Ryan
ryanchp@ aol.com