Re: Yet another source question

Thanks to all for their suggestions. I will get them to our
researcher.
One thing I found out after I wrote, was that he HAS
switched the offending meter and probe out for the ones
used with the 70mCi source that have been working well. He
gets the same problems with those as with the original
ones. I thought he had just switched electronic packages.
I am also going to have him try using the original ones
with the 70mCi source to see if they get the same results.

It could be gremlins ;-)

best regards

Andrew

Andrew Buchan     tel: 805-893-7256
UC Santa Barbara  fax: 805-893-8659
email: Andrew.Buchan@ehs.ucsb.edu
The above are my opinions and not neccesarily those of UCSB.

Check out Virus warnings and other urban legends at http://www.snopes.com

What good will it be for a man if he gains the whole world,
yet forfeits his soul?....