RE: Streaming through fuel pool tools

Question: Anyone know where I can gather information relating to radiation
beam
incidents?  Specifically, I'm looking for incidents involving fuel pools and
long handled tools containing air voids in the handle extension.

Greetings:

Information Notice 90-33 at the NRC's website

http://www.nrc.gov/NRC/GENACT/GC/IN/1990/in90033.txt

has some information on one such incident. It includes a reference to the
inspection report which may provide more details.

Regards,

Ben

ben.morgan@cplc.com