Re: CFC-114 - ERRATA

I wish to correct my statement on the identity of the patent holder for Freon
in my earlier whining complaint about CFC's, ozone holes, News media
dramatizations, etc.  In that shot at the Merchants of Chaos (media) I
indicated that Dow Chem. held the patent on Freon.  Grant Wilton at SRI set
me straight on that.  It is actually DuPont et al...  My apologies to Dow.

Neil Keeney
NeilKeeney@aol.com