Re: Academic courses in radioactive waste management anddecommissioning

georgia tech offers 'radiological assessment and waste management' as well
as other health physics courses through a distance learning video program.
i'm participating in some of their video classes and recommend the program
to interested individuals.  i don't have the specific url on hand, but all
relevant info can be accessed online through the gt website.

At 01:36 PM 10/9/00 -0500, you wrote:
>Dear Colleagues
>
>I would like to know if any universities offer postgraduate courses in
>the area of radioactive waste management/decommissioning.
>
>Many thanks
>
>Monty Charles
>
>Dr Monty Charles, Reader in Radiation Physics
>School of Physics & Astronomy
>University of Birmingham
>Edgbaston
>Birmingham B15 2TT
>England
>TEL +44  0121 414 3483
>FAX +44  0121 414 4725

Eduardo Mendez III
Graduate Research Assistant
The Charles E. Via, Jr. Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering
Virginia Tech
Blacksburg, VA  24061-0105
email emendez@vt.edu
ph    540.231.3913