Start of Temelin NPP

RADSAFERS,

I am surprised that nobody of you has yet distributed the lastest nuclear

The nuclear power plant at Temelin in the Czech Republic has been started on
Monday and today at 6:19 a.m. Middle European Summer Time the first chain
reaction was achieved.

Please spare me to comment on the reactions of the Austrian government,
their ridiculous threat to veto the entrance of the Czech Republic into the
European Union, the "blocking" of the border mostly by Austrian school
children. Surprisingly I have not heard or read any comment from Greenpeace
and other groups, not seem them on the videos from the border. The German
Minister of Environment, Trittin, has clearly said, that the start of this
NPP will not hinder the Czech Republic to become a member of the EU.
(Remember, Trittin is the one who managed, that German NPPs will be shut
down the next 20 years or so.)

Best regards,

Franz

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:Schoenhofer;Franz
FN:Franz Schoenhofer
ORG:Federal Ministry for Agriculture, Forestry, Environment and Water Management, Department of Radiation Protection
TEL;WORK;VOICE:+43-1-71100-4458
TEL;HOME;VOICE:+43-1-495 53 08
TEL;CELL;VOICE:+43-699-116 813 19
TEL;WORK;FAX:+43-1-7122331
TEL;HOME;FAX:+43-1-495 53 08
ADR;WORK:;;Radetzkystr. 2;A-1031 Vienna;;;Austria
LABEL;WORK;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:Radetzkystr. 2=0D=0AA-1031 Vienna=0D=0AAustria
ADR;HOME:;;Habicherg. 31/7;A-1160 Vienna;;;Austria
LABEL;HOME;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:Habicherg. 31/7=0D=0AA-1160 Vienna=0D=0AAustria
EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:franz.schoenhofer@chello.at
REV:20001011T203041Z
END:VCARD