RE: Radon Testing

I think the best way to locate a radon testing company may be simply to look
in the yellow pages of your local phone book under "radon." Here I'm
assuming you mean home radon testing. Otherwise, you can try
http://www.radon.com/  which is the web site of AirChek, Inc.

Elizabeth Algutifan, CHP
elb@bechteljacobs.org