Re: Frontline Tape

Hello,

I think you can order the tape from the Boston PBS affiliate which I
believe produces Frontline.  I checked into it around a year ago I recall
that you could not order it from the national organization (which can be
contacted at video@pbs.org) but had to order it from the affiliate that
produced the series.  They wanted around $75 for the tape.

Mike

>Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2000 11:10:42 -0400 (EDT)
>From: William Lorenzen <LORENZEN_W@A1.TCH.Harvard.edu>
>To: radsafe <radsafe@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu>
>Subject: Frontline Tape
>
>           I am looking for a copy (or will pay to have one made) of the
>           following show:
>
>           FRONTLINE show #1511 "Nuclear Reaction"
>           Air date: April 22, 1997
>           Written, Produced and Directed by Jon Palfreman
>           Richard Rhodes, Correspondent
>
>           Frontline does NOT offer this show as a video for sale.
>           Please contact me directly.
>
>           Regards,
>           William A. Lorenzen
>           Children's Hospital
>           Boston, Ma 02115
>           (617)355-7516
>           lorenzen_w@hub.tch.harvard.edu

Michael C. Baker, Ph.D., P.E.

Safeguards Science & Technology Group (NIS-5)
Nonproliferation & International Security Division
Los Alamos National Laboratory
Mail Stop E540
Los Alamos, NM 87545

email: mcbaker@lanl.gov