Re: Low-level waste compacts

Diana:

A visit to the following website should answer most of your questions:

http://www.afton.com/llwforum/

LB

>>> Diana.Nissen@ccnppi.com 10/19 10:48 AM >>>
Radsafer's,

I am working on a paper for a class I am taking in Radioactive Waste
Management.  The topic of my paper involves the current status of the
low-level waste compacts.  Can anyone provide me information on the current
status of the different compacts (states which have left compacts, new
compacts, etc.).  I have had a hard time finding recent information, the
last listing of compact status I found was dated 1995.  Any references would
also be helpful.

Thank you

Diana Nissen
Health Physicist