Re: wrist anxiety

Many years ago, during a nuke engineering lab class, I slapped a counter up
against the face of the nice glow-in-the-dark Swiss watch I had purchased in
Germany about a dozen years earlier.  2 mR/hr contact.  An order of magnitude or
more smaller contact reading at the back.

I haven't lost much sleep over it since, but I did retire the watch.  The wrist
seems fine, if you don't count the incipient carpal tunnel stuff.

Best regards.

Jim Dukelow
Pacific Northwest National Laboratory
Richland, WA