Radiological Engineer Position Opening

RADSAFERs,

MACTEC, Inc. has an immediate opening for an experienced Radiological Engineer at its Oak Ridge projects office. The ideal candidate will have experience in both Radiation Safety and Industrial Safety, preferably in the DOE complex; experience with MARSSIM-based survey plan development and implementation; excellent technical writing skills; radiological D&D/Environmental Remediation experience with both land and buildings; and a willingness to take on a wide variety of assignments. CHP is desired but not required. Proposal writing/marketing experience is a definite plus.

I am also in need of a Health and Safety Technician (HP Tech/Safety Tech) for a one year project in St. Louis.

MACTEC, Inc. is a rapidly growing company with over 2300 employees and $300+ million in annual revenues. We offer excellent wages and benefits commensurate with experience. All replies/inquiries will be treated as confidential.

If interested, please email or fax your resume to me, including desired salary, at the contact information below. DO NOT reply to RADSAFE as I will assume you don't even know how to use email software if you do. :-)

Steven D. Rima, CHP, CSP
Manager, Health Physics and Radiological Engineering
MACTEC, Inc.
fax 970-248-6725
sdrima@mactec.com