Re: Global heating and stupid greens

 By the way, that was the report, acording to the associated press, that the temperature is expected to go up 10 degees F in 100 years.  Thanks to all who responded with organizations that lobby for nuclear energy.  One final thought, or question, does anyone know what, or how long we would be able to depend on nuclear power (how long our U235 would last, afterall, there is a limited amount)?  This way one can determine how long we have to get technology up to speed to save humanity.

HotBot - Search smarter.
http://www.hotbot.com