Re: Global heating and stupid greens

Does anyone know if the Japanese work on extracting U from seawater is still
active? and the current cost estimate of such recovery?  I thought it had been
only about 10 times mined U prices back before the prices dropped.

Also, there was an announcement in the last few weeks of a large U find that
would significantly affect "known reserves." Does anyone recall that
announcement (I didn't pay much attention at the time.)

Regards, Jim