Graph Paper Printer

Yes, Graph Paper Printer is a very good utility program. I guess I do not
like the idea of banners, but the price and small inconvenience is right for
the occasional user. If anyone is interested, I happen to have a
installation software copy (375KB) of the program from June 2000 which does
not have the banners. It is a legitimate freeware file which I can forward
to anyone for personal use. To be totally honest, $15 for the most recent
non-banner version of the program is more than reasonable.

Jim Power
Project Manager
SureBeam Corporation / A Titan Company
3033 Science Park Road