Tungsten Paint for Shielding?

We are considering the use of powdered tungsten mixed in a paint matrix for shielding x-rays.  Have any of you tried this?  If so, I would like to hear of your experiences.

Also, can anyone point me to data for x-ray transmission through tungsten?

Thank you.

Howard Wallace,    Health Physicist
Chairperson:           Radiation Safety Technical Committee
Phone: (425) 393-9059        The Boeing Company
Fax:  (425) 393-3060            email: Howard.L.Wallace@Boeing.com