Fwd: [srp] UNSCEAR2000- Rosalie Bertell email address

Radsafe:
FYI.
For those of you who might ever wish to send a comment or message of any type
to Dr. Rosalie Bertell on the general subject of creative biostatistics and
radiation epidemiology, copied below is an email which I received today
through a bulletin board on radiation issues in the UK which contains her
email address:

drrbertell@home.com (Rosalie Bertell, Ph.D., GNSH)

Perhaps someone has the table in question from UNSCEAR to share with her. It
might even open up a "productive" dialogue.

Stewart Farber, MS Public Health
Public Health Sciences
email: radiumproj@cs.com