Re: Fwd: [srp] UNSCEAR2000- Rosalie Bertell email address

Stewart, Group,

You could use Zbigniew Jaworowski's radioactivity and radiation information
based on UNSCEAR 2000 data, in his paper for the Tehran Conference, at:
http://cnts.wpi.edu/RSH/Docs/Zbigniew_Jaworowski_Iran_2000.htm

See especially his Figure 2:
http://cnts.wpi.edu/RSH/Docs/image9.gif
(An update of his "Radiation Risk and Ethics" Sept '99 Physics Today article.)

(Also:  Just noticed at the end of this that she was sent the URL to RSH! for
the UNSCEAR 2000 reports, which I sent to radsafe! Small world :-)

Regards, Jim
muckerheide@mediaone.net