Re: Ramsar, Iran - A.Karam & Z.Jaworowski

Group,

of LDR" Symposium, see:
http://cnts.wpi.edu/rsh/News/Nov_15_Symposium.htm

We are at the Washington Hilton, 1919 Connecticut, on Nov. 15.

There's an earlier announcement letter about the Program, plus Workshops on
taking action on the 16th and 17th. These are at the Marriott Wardman Park.

Anyone who wants to support actions to assess and implement LDR Medical
Benefits, and support outreach on the issue, is welcome.

Please join us, and invite any others that have interest in the topic. For
"gov't staff" there is no charge, though any contributions are gratefully
accepted. :-)

You can also get some information on our Newsletter at:
http://www.imakenews.com/rsh

Subscribe if you want to receive it (sub/unsub, and text or html, under your
control).

(We'll have a separate distribution for science/data reports.)

Thanks.

Regards, Jim
muckerheide@mediaone.net