Re: sky shine?

After I wrote that message I followed the same path you did and found
the same information.  So they are much easier to get now - although
just as pricey.

As I have often said "physics hasn't changed since the Big Bang" - so
the dates shouldn't matter - despite current attitudes to reject
anything more than a few months old.

I found the value of the references to be that they supplied very
simplified solutions to otherwise complex problems while fully
explaining the bounds within which the simplification applies.

I am not one to shy away from complex math - yet I still appreciate
simplifications which help with conceptual understanding as well as
being useful for making quick estimates.

I keep waiting for them to produce a neutron one!