RE: sky shine?

Also see the ANS standard ANSI/ANS-6.6.1 [1979 ??].

Another good source of skyshine info is the publications of Ken Shultis and
Dick Faw of Kansas State University.

Another key parameter in skyshine calculations is the gamma ray energy of
the source.  The skyshine response of N-16 (6 MeV) is quite different than
that of a source with less than 1 MeV gammas.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
NOTE ComEd is now EXELON -- see new email address below
Jerry Lahti
Exelon - Nuclear - Downers Grove, IL
630.663.6659
gerald.lahti@exeloncorp.com
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

This E-mail and any of its attachments may contain Exelon Corp. proprietary
information, which is privileged, confidential, or subject to copyright
belonging to the Exelon Corp. family of Companies.  This E-mail is intended
solely for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed.  If
you are not the intended recipient of this E-mail, you are hereby notified
that any dissemination, distribution, copying, or action taken in relation
to the contents of and attachments to this E-mail is strictly prohibited
and may be unlawful.  If you have received this E-mail in error, please
notify the sender immediately and permanently delete the original and
any copy of this E-mail and any printout.  Thank You.