Re: maps

	If you are interested in maps of indoor radon levels, I have
published them in Health Physics 66:201-205;1994. If you are interested in
external (gamma) radiation levels, I doubt if you will find detailed maps.
The NURE project provided some maps that may be so interpreted, although
they were designed to locate uranium deposits by fly-overs.

Bernard L. Cohen
Physics Dept.
University of Pittsburgh
Pittsburgh, PA 15260