RE: International Conference against DU (incl. Bertell, Hooper & Busb

Dear colleagues

I've put a comment after the message below:

	Hooper might not have meant this.  What he *could* have meant is
that the testing labs used some inappropriate analytical technique.  Does
anyone know, purely out of interest, precisely which analytical techniques
have been used on these Gulf War veterans' urine?

	Personal views only

	Regards

	keith.bradshaw@nnc.co.uk

	END