RE: Depleted Uranium

Jay/Grant/RADSAFERs

I don't think Hooper was implying there IS any difference metabolically
between DU and nat-U.  Just look at the snippet from the original message
here:

>The labs doing the testing weren't properly equipped to detect depleted
>uranium at all, said Hooper. Whole uranium occurs in the body naturally,
and
>is easier to detect than depleted uranium.

The meaning of this, to me, is that Hooper thinks invalid or inappropriate
analytical techniques have been used to measure DU in the urine samples.  So
I repeat- does anyone know what techniques have, in fact, been used?

Personal views only

keith.bradshaw@nnc.co.uk

	END

	END